- 1. Types of information we collect
- 2. How we collect your information
- 3. How we use your information
- 4. How we store your information
- 5. Marketing
- 6. Data protection rights
- 8. How to manage your cookies
- 9. Third-party privacy policies
- 10. Disclosure of Information
- 11. Information security
- 13. Feedback
1. Types of Information We Collect
1.1 Cartake collects the following data:
- A) Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- B) Anonymous website traffic
2. How We Collect Your Information
2.1 You directly provide Cartake with most of the information we collect.
We collect information when you:
- A) Register for a customer on Cartake website
- B) Place an order on Cartake website
- C) Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide any feedback via email
- D) Use or view Cartake website via your browser’s cookies
3. How We Use Your Information
3.1 Cartake collects your data so we can:
- A) Process your order and manage your account
- B) Send marketing and newsletter content
- C) With your consent, your reviews will be posted on the website
- D) Analytical data used to determine website traffic, most viewed or most purchased vehicles.
4. How We Store Your Information
4.1 Cartake securely stores your information on servers at Cartake headquarters and partner web services.
5.1 Cartake uses your email address to send you news and information on vehicles that you might like.
5.2 You have the right at any time to stop Cartake from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact Cartake at email@example.com
6. Data Protection Rights
6.1 Cartake would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
6.2 The Right to Access – You have the right to request Cartake for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
6.3 The Right to Rectification – You have the right to request that Cartake correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Cartake to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
6.4 The Right to Erasure – You have the right to request that Nikkyo erase your personal data, under certain conditions. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
6.5 The Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right to request that Cartake restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
6.6 The Right to Object to Processing – You have the right to object to Cartake's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
6.7 The Right to Data Portability – You have the right to request that Cartake transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
6.8 If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. What are Cookies and How We Use Them?
7.1 Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
8. Managing Cookies
8.1 You can set your browser to not accept and remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
9. Third Party Privacy Policies
9.2 We will not be held responsible for privacy/ confidentiality practices employed by third-party websites. The privacy policies differ from ours and have no authority over what they do with the data you submitted to third-party websites.
10. Disclosure of Information
10.1 We reserve the right to disclose your Collected Information to relevant authorities where we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing or threatening to infringe, or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with, the title, rights, interests or property of Cartake.
11. Information Security
11.1 We employ commercially reasonable data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information.
11.2 No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As a result, while we try to protect your information, no website or company, including ourselves, can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.